hello.
I just wanted to post this entry cause I just can't stop thinking about studying (and wanted to put up that youtube video I found for Salford University). I have been thinking of studying a lot after Johnny's breakfast session.
Met up with Shiyang and DY sir for steak and wine on sunday night. It was sort of a goodbye thing for Shiyang. He's flying off to the UK to study law. I'm envious. Studying UK was always the talk in my old workplace. I do find that the design trends over there are always edgy and fresh. Grass is always greener on the other side. RMIT seems abit stale now.
I spoke to my Navigation Boss who studied in UK for a while. Sad. It seems that the whites there are really as racist as they say they are and my officer friends were mostly asians. Hahah little asian gang eating together in canteens. For a while I remembered a scene in High School musical. Or was it Freedom Writers? Whatever it is, I think its sad. I guess thats how indians feel in Singapore anyway. Chinese are asses la. Especially when we crack China-chinese and Bangala jokes.
Fight Nationalism!
Study in UK!
Sir told me it is much more fun in America and Americans are generally friendlier. But then again I am guilty of Nationalism myself cause I hate Americans. Okay la not hate but... ya okay maybe not so tactical to say everything here.

<< Home